A separate legal entity from Edinburgh Napier University, the Development Trust is responsible for ensuring that our fundraising is transparent and accountable.
Trustees ensure that the wishes of the donor are always respected, and that the money we raise is spent in the most effective way possible to achieve our stated aims.
Trustees are brought together from both inside and outside the University.
- Sir Ronald Miller CBE (Chair)
- Professor George Borthwick CBE
- The Very Revd Dr Graham Forbes CBE (Chair of Court)
- Professor Andrea Nolan OBE (Principal & Vice Chancellor)
- Dr Gerry Webber (Secretary)
- Dr Roger Miller
- Sir Andrew Cubie CBE
- Ian Miller OBE (Treasurer)
- Ms June Boyle